Welcome!

I decided to create this blog, to replace my old one I had and was losing interest in and thinking and having things to post. Looking at my stats, I saw there was a lot of interest in my recipes I had posted. I do love to cook and have lots of recipes to talk about and post, and so decided to create this blog specifically for those of us that love to create in the kitchen! I hope you will follow this blog and be sure to tell your friends and family if you like what you see here. If you have a recipe you wish to submit, email me at jcdec63@msn.com and I will post it. Thanks for visiting! Granny J :D

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Something Summery!

Here is a recipe that my son-in-law, W.C. Bentley made for my husband and I when we lived in AR....I call it,
Grilled Chicken Breasts ala W.C.B.
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 16 oz. carton of sour cream
1 cup Italian salad dressing
6 slices of  cheddar cheese
Mix sour cream and dressing together thoroughly; place chicken breasts in mixture, turning and covering with mixture.  Marinate in refrigerator for about 2 or 3 hours.  After grill is ready place each breast on grill turning periodically and when breasts are just about done, place slices of cheddar cheese over top; melt, then take chicken off the grill.  Serve whatever veggie you would like with this, a fruit salad for dessert would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment